Thursday, December 5, 2013

Shooting my Evolving Hobby

I know, I know. Everyone is a photographer nowadays. With prices of DSLR's lowering, and the quality rising, anyone can take decent shots. So many people have their 'professional photography' pages and try to make a quick buck by snapping family photos for Christmas cards, cheap graduation shots, or baby photos...the list goes on.

I'm guilty of shamelessly promoting my photos as well. All of us are. But I'm not here to sell them, or ask for you to lie to me and say my shots are great when some of them are crap. I'm using this as a platform to get any (and when I mean any, I really mean it.) critique. Tell me if you don't like a shot, or think a different angle or lighting style could be better. A person is bad if they aren't willing to grow and accept the critique of their work. So tell me if you like it, hate it or think something could be better if ____ was done.

This is a hobby that I just want to grow and be better at. It's a love of mine to capture something that I think is cool, and unique. I try to find different angles or lighting that others miss. May not always get the most original shots, but it's always a work in progress.

So, here's a handful of shots to get started, I'll post more over time.

Sunset Over Tomorrowland 

Lanterns in Adventureland

A Look down Buena Vista Street

Willy's Butte and the Radiator Springs Rockwork

1 comment:

  1. I can honestly say that all 4 of those are fab. I really love the perspectives in #2 and #3. :)

    ReplyDelete